Iranian Pilgrim: Medical Staff Enabled Me To Perform Hajj, Achieve My Dream

Hajj Ahmed Niazi receiving health care
Hajj Ahmed Niazi receiving health care
TT
20

Iranian Pilgrim: Medical Staff Enabled Me To Perform Hajj, Achieve My Dream

Hajj Ahmed Niazi receiving health care
Hajj Ahmed Niazi receiving health care

Ahmed Niazi, 60, is a pilgrim from Iran who came to Saudi Arabia to perform the holy Hajj. But his dream of visiting the honored Kaaba was soon obstructed as he suddenly fell sick and was unable to complete his pilgrimage.

Saudi medical cadres immediately provided Niazi with advanced health services and medical care, in order to help him overcome his illness and perform the Hajj in the best possible conditions.

He told Asharq Al-Awsat: “I came from my country with full longing to complete the fifth pillar of Islam and perform the Hajj; but I fell ill upon my arrival in Makkah Al Mukarramah and was transferred to Al Noor Specialized Hospital.”

He added that the medical staff provided him with integrated health care and much kindness.

The 60-year-old pilgrim, who is visiting the Kingdom for the first time, noted that he was surprised by the great attention provided to the visitors and the system of integrated services that help them overcome their difficulties and secure all conditions of comfort.

Al-Noor Specialized Hospital received four Iranian patients in the past two days. Two of them were discharged, while Niazi and another patient are still receiving treatment and waiting to continue their Hajj journey after the completion of the necessary health procedures.

The Ministry of Health had earlier rescued an Iranian pilgrim from a stroke while he was on his way to the Great Mosque of Makkah to perform prayers.

According to the medical report, the emergency team of King Abdullah Medical City received the pilgrim, who was suffering from severe chest pain. An urgent diagnosis showed a blockage in the heart artery. The man was provided with the necessary treatment and health care.



OIC Condemns Israeli Storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque

OIC
OIC
TT
20

OIC Condemns Israeli Storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque

OIC
OIC

The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) issued a strong condemnation of the recent storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque by an extremist Israeli minister and settlers, denouncing it as a deliberate provocation and a violation of UN resolutions.

The OIC also condemned the escalating Israeli attacks on humanitarian, medical, and journalistic personnel in Gaza, citing the massacre at an UNRWA clinic in Jabalia camp, where 19 civilians, including nine children, were killed, and the execution of aid workers in Rafah, the Saudi Press Agency said on Thursday.
The OIC described Israel’s acts as war crimes demanding accountability under international law. It urged the UN Security Council to compel Israel to cease its violations of holy sites and its campaign of genocide, forced displacement, and ethnic cleansing against Palestinians.