Four people were killed on Tuesday when a booby-trapped car went off at a military kitchen in the Yemeni coastal city of Aden.
The military kitchen used by Yemeni forces, reported Reuters.
One of the dead was a young boy walking in the street at the time of the blast, witnesses said. Fifteen people were wounded.
Witnesses said the blast was caused by a car laden with explosives, apparently driven by a suicide bomber towards the kitchen in al-Derain area in northern Aden. The force of the blast damaged stores and cars nearby.
The ISIS terrorist group later claimed responsibility for the attack.
ISIS last month claimed responsibility for an attack targeting the headquarters of a counter-terrorism unit in Aden that killed at least 14 people, including the attackers.