Turkey extended measures against the coronavirus on Saturday and announced suspending flights with 46 more countries.
The authorities also said picnics and barbecues are now banned as well as barbershops, hair and beauty salons.
This came as the number of cases has roughly doubled every day for a week.
The number of confirmed cases in the country rose since the first case was announced last week, reaching 670 on Friday.
Also, the death toll rose to nine, Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said late on Friday, after five elderly patients died of the highly contagious respiratory illness.
Ankara had already banned flights with 22 countries, closed schools, cafes and bars, banned mass prayers and indefinitely postponed matches in its main sports leagues.
The new ban applies to countries including Canada and the northern part of Cyprus, Reuters reported.
Earlier on Saturday, Fenerbahce basketball players and staff members showing coronavirus symptoms have been sent to hospital for tests, the Turkish team said.